All the successful participants, both the grant recipients and the ones attending on their own funds, are required to pay the registration fee to secure their seat. Please upload the proof of payment in this form. The proof should contain the information about sender, recipient and the amount paid. Please note, it will take 2-4 working days to send you the confirmation of registration from us.
To make the payments, following are the two options available:
1. Bank transfer/deposit
Name of account holder: Nepal Applied Mathematics and Informatics Institute for Research
Bank name: Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Branch: Durbarmarg Branch
Account no: 001 0101 0332651
Swift code: NIBLNPKTXXX
Application for participation is open now. Total number of participants is limited to 100 only. Fill the application form HERE. Women and participants residing outside Kathmandu valley are highly encouraged to apply!
We have full scholarships (covering registration and meals) available to students based on need and merit.
Students selected for scholarship will get a grant money if they are residing outside Kathmandu Valley to fund their travel and accommodation.
Please make sure to submit relevant documents to fulfill the criteria for scholarships. To know more about scholarship click here
Application for participation deadline: 25th November 2018
Decision to applicants:
1 December 4-5 December 7 December 2018
- Deadline for early bird registration fee payment : 10th December 2018
- Deadline for late registration fee payment : 15th December 2018 *It may cost you extra charge to complete the registration
For payment information, please check Payment section below.
- Registration fee includes the access to the computational resources for the lab/demo.
- Discounted nearby hotel accommodation will be made available for registered participants.
- Registration is non transferable.
- International participants: Indian passport holders do not need visa. For others, visa on arrival is available once you arrive at the airport. More details here.